Business Laws

Hi Folks,

Professionally, I've been a techie till now. And i am kind of adding a new dimension to my career - I am embarking on a study of Business Laws :-)

I am presently surprised by the new things i exploring in my new adventure. I am coming across things that touch our daily lives like companies we work for, stocks and mutual funds we invest in - in pursuit to make qucik bucks, the insurance we buy - just to save tax, oh and the tax we pay out (and sometimes whine about - seeing our inefficient government systems), etc, etc. These things are with us day in and day out - just like the code we write, bugs we fix, defects we open - but we hardly know anything about them.

What i have decided to do - atleast thought of doing - is to list out some of my learning in laymen language. I know that most techies find this very disinteresting, but its nice to know little about the dimension of legal and business environment we live today :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking about engineers being disinterested in business and finance, its all Greek and Latin to me! But you have an interesting way of putting things dude. You break it down into things I do understand :)

Keep it coming!

Post a Comment